TWA Water Hubs
The Water Agency (TWA) runs the largest network of WATER HUBS in Asia Pacific - bringing together companies and organisations from around the world to address the region's most pressing water challenges.
TWA WATER HUBS are unique marketplaces that help our clients and partners to build productive connections and create tangible solutions with impact.
You will find TWA WATER HUBS across the Asia Pacific region - wherever the opportunity and need arises to connect, engage and inspire people. Hubs can be permanent or temporary, online or offline. We work closely together with local stakeholders and our network of international companies and organisations to design the set-up of each TWA WATER HUB.
Our Engagement Platforms bring action to the WATER HUBS: organising the process and forging the connections. Our platforms are aimed at creating inspiring connections between people around Education, Knowledge, Business and Communications in the Asia Pacific water sector.
- Mapping existing eco-system: stakeholders, content, strategic events
- Create common vision: aligning objectives and ambitions
- Design Roadmap: strategic, integrated process towards shared vision
- Activate Engagement platforms: foundational infrastructure to deliver impact
- Develop Business Model: Public-Private, funding instruments
- Manage Governance & Ownership: execution, performance and continuity