There is high and growing level of interest to do business in Myanmar, also in the water sector. Many international companies and organisations are actively trying to develop opportunities.
Supporting these ambitions, The Water Agency has set-up the Myanmar Water Hub as a platform for matchmaking, showcasing, collaborating and networking. It serves as a strategic portal for communication and cooperation amongst the local and international water sector partners in Myanmar and facilitating connections between its members.
- Flexible location - Access to the local hub in Yangon with facilities to work and host meetings, an information centre and walk-in advice for your (business) activities
- Market Intelligence - Database with 'who-is-who' in the Myanmar water sector, market info, tenders, data, etc. Four times a year mailings/newsletters. Access to local researchers.
- Roadmap - Comprehensive annual event schedule (#roadmap) that helps you leverage your trips to Myanmar. Scope of the events are varied (e.g. ports or waste water), business (e.g. projects, tenders), relationship (e.g. Myanmar guest speakers, embassies, etc.).
- Local Eyes and Ears - On the ground support for your meetings, trips, events. Get access to local 'need to knows', business customs, procedures and local pool of talent (projects/internships).
- Showcases - Selected opportunities for sponsorships will be offered exclusively to members (at additional cost), e.g. related to a specific event, media opportunity, trade mission, etc. Feature article in the annual Myanmar Water Hub report.
- Myanmar Water Portal - 24/7 access to online knowledge infrastructure and project showcases. Virtual meeting space – access to online membership database (who-is-who)
[Photo: The local TWA team at the Myanmar Water Hub in Yangon]