Vacancy: Project Consultants in Thailand / Indonesia / Vietnam / Philippines
Exciting opportunities in Thailand / Indonesia / Vietnam / Philippines for a Project Consultant who has a track-record in Business Development, Engagement and Communications.
Introduction The Water Agency's vision and mission are closely connected to the challenges presented in the Asian Water Development Outlook (AWDO) and the World Economic Forum (WEF). It is our vision for water to be a valued and shared force of life for all people in Asia Pacific. To achieve this, we work every day to develop Water Hubs that connect, engage and inspire people and organisations to collaborate, share knowledge and create solutions that address the region's most pressing water issues.
For more information about TWA Water Hubs: https://www.thewateragency.com/water-hubs.html
Team The Water Agency is a true network organisation. With our core team located across the region, we create impact by leveraging our network of local and international companies and organisations. Our core team consists of a diverse mix of young and experienced professionals - with backgrounds in business, engineering, ecology, maritime, economics and architecture - from Australia, Asia and Europe. Above anything else, we share the passion for water and the ambition to connect and inspire people towards a bright water future.
Inspiration Examples of programs we organise are the Myanmar Water Challenge for students (EDUCATION), the Singapore-Netherlands Water House (BUSINESS), the Australia Community of Practice on Flood Management (KNOWLEDGE), Partners for International Business on Urban Water and Water Logistics in Yangon (ROADMAP) and the daily operations around the Myanmar Water Portal (COMMUNICATIONS).
More concrete engagement examples: https://www.thewateragency.com/inspirations.html
Position As we are growing quickly in the Asia Pacific region, The Water Agency has exciting positions for an entrepreneurial professional to join us as Project Consultant for the TWA Water Hub.
You will help us to grow our business and network in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines. You will be working on a diverse range of activities that offer a great opportunity to grow our business with local and international organizations and to build your local and international reputation.
The position is available immediately. The start date can be discussed but we prefer if you can start as soon as possible. We offer a contract for initially six (6) months.
Tasks You will work directly with Mr. Frodo van Oostveen, Managing Partner, The Water Agency responsible for Asia / Middle-East. Depending on the projects, you will also work together with the offices in the Netherlands, Australia, Myanmar and Indonesia.
As a Project Consultant, you will be involved with all aspects of our company. With support of our team you will run your own Water Hub. After an introduction period, you will be given responsibility to manage our client's projects and assignments, such as identifying business opportunities, gathering market intelligence, organising meetings, etc.
Requirements for the Project Consultant position, it is important that:
- You have a passion for water, and you want to contribute to a sustainable water sector in Thailand / Indonesia / Vietnam / Philippines.
- You have a minimum of 7 years' work experience, preferably with an international company or organisation.
- You have experience working with clients, e.g. in marketing, sales, events or consultancy.
- You are working as a member of a small, dynamic international team. You are a self-starter and able to set goals for yourself and deliver tangible results.
- Your track record shows good practices of true collaboration.
- You are capable of working with people from different backgrounds - such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from different cultures.
- You are a true communicator: talking with people, writing reports and news items, attend seminars, meet people from different cultures, etc.
- You speak and write good English and the local language of the country.
We expect you have a completed university degree (can be in any field). The position is full-time.
Compensation The Water Agency offers a market-competitive starting salary, and includes bonus based on deliverables. You will be provided with a laptop.
(1) Your motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume, including all experience you have that is relevant for the requirements.