Vacancy: Myanmar Engagement / Project Executive
For our team in Myanmar we are looking for an Engagement / Project Executive to join our team on short notice.
Market Research, Communications, Business Development, Events
The Water Agency in Yangon has an exciting position for an entrepreneurial young professional to join us as Engagement / Project Executive. You will help us to grow our business and network in Myanmar. You will be working on a diverse range of activities that offer a great opportunity to develop your professional business and communication skills, to learn about international collaboration and to build your local and international reputation.
The position is available immediately. The start date can be discussed but we prefer if you can start as of the first of August. We offer a contract for initially one (1) year.
You will work directly with/for Ms Ni Ni Win, Water Hub manager Myanmar and Mr. Frodo van Oostveen, Founder The Water Agency. Depending on the projects, you will also work together with the offices in the Netherlands, Australia and Indonesia.
As an Engagement / Project Executive you will be involved with all aspects of our company. After an introduction period, you will be given responsibility to manage our client's projects and assignments, such as doing market research, finding local partners, identifying business opportunities, gathering market intelligence, organising meetings, etc. In this process, we provide you all necessary training and mentoring, both locally and internationally.
For the Engagement / Project Executive position, it is important that:
- You have a passion for water and you want to contribute to a sustainable water sector
- You have a minimum of 2 years' work experience, preferably with an international company or organisation.
- You have experience working with clients, e.g. in marketing, sales, events or consultancy.
- You like working as member of a small, dynamic international team. You set goals for yourself and you like to achieve tangible results.
- You like being involved in international business and collaboration.
- You like working with people from different backgrounds - such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from different cultures.
- You like communicating, talking with people, writing reports and news items, attend seminars, meet people from different cultures, etc.
- You speak and write good Burmese and English
We expect you have a completed university degree (can be in any field). The position is full-time – Monday-Friday. You will work from our office at Yangon Innovation Center, Pansodan / Strand Road.
(1) Your motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume, including all experience you have that is relevant for the requirements.
More information on The Water Agency and the specific requirements for this position - please continue reading:
Enter your text here ...