Vacancy: Roadmap Associate
Exciting Opportunity in Yangon (Myanmar) for a Roadmap Associate who has a track-record in Project Management, Financial Administration Management, Communications
The Water Agency in Yangon has an exciting position for an entrepreneurial senior professional to join us as Roadmap Associate. You will help us to grow our business and network in Myanmar. You will be working on a diverse range of activities that offer a great opportunity to grow our business with Myanmar and international organizations and to build your local and international reputation.
The position is available immediately. The start date can be discussed but we prefer if you can start as of the first of August. We offer a contract for initially six (6) months.
As a Roadmap Associate, you will be involved with all operational (financial, and administration management) aspects of our company. After an introduction period, you will be given responsibility to manage our portfolio of client's projects and assignments
For the Roadmap Associate position, it is important that:
- You have a passion for water, and you want to contribute to a sustainable water sector in Myanmar
- You have a minimum of 7 years' work experience, preferably with an international company or organisation.
- You have experience working with clients, e.g. in operational, financial and administration management
- You are working as a member of a small, dynamic international team. You are a self-starter and able to set goals for yourself and deliver tangible results.
- Your track record shows good practices of true collaboration.
- You are capable of working with people from different backgrounds - such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from different cultures.
- You are a true communicator: talking with people, writing reports and news items, attend seminars, meet people from different cultures, etc.
- You speak and write good Burmese and English
We expect you have a completed university degree (can be in any field). The position is full-time – Monday-Friday. You will work from our office at Yangon Innovation Center, Pansodan/Strand Road.
(1) Your motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume, including all experience you have that is relevant for the requirements.
We will schedule interviews on a first-come-first-serve basis, so apply as soon as possible!